Have a car? Try out one of these fall favorites.
• Drive out to Beak & Skiff in LaFayette on a sunny Saturday, and pick apples with your friends.
• Head to Cazenovia’s Critz Farms: pick between an fun corn maze, pumpkin picking, hay rides, or drinking homemade apple cider.
• The leaves are starting to change, and there’s no prettier place to be then Green Lakes! Grab your camera and either walk, jog, or relax on a bench while enjoying the stunning view and fresh air.
No means of transportation? That’s okay, too.
• Get a big group of people and have a huge leaf fight! You’re never too old to play in the leaves.
• This weather is perfect for just walking around, so go explore! Follow the bike path all the way downtown, stop for a Starbucks, and explore the city of Syracuse. On your way back, stop at Strong Hearts Café and try something off their vegan menu.
• Play Frisbee on the quad. You won’t be able to for long, so get out there! If you can’t catch, bring homework or sit with friends on the quad and take in the campus.
• Buy a pumpkin, and carve it. Believe it or not, your arms will be feeling it after an hour of intense carving. Once you’re done, put it in your windowsill for the school to see (no candles of course).
• Buy a kite on a windy day and head out to the quad to fly it. Besides being super fun, the Intagram picture will be awesome.
• Get outside and enjoy nature and fresh air, before the Syracuse winter hits!
By Olivia M. Bowser
Photo Source: autumn-pictures.com