- 1 Wegman’s corn popper
- 1 Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb spreadable cheese wedge
- 1/3 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 or 2 large slices tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic powder, Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground black pepper, salt
- 2 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Spread the corn popper with the Laughing Cow cheese. Layer cucumber slices (they add crunch) around the edge and put the tomato slice in the center. Sprinkle with garlic powder, iIalian seasoning, ground black pepper, salt and parmesan cheese. Toast in a toaster oven or in a 400* oven until slightly brown. Sometimes I roast garlic beforehand and squeeze it on top using a garlic presser.
Voila—a quick, easy way to cure your pizza craving for only around 100 calories! Thank you Wegmans!